Christmas Glore, The Aftermath

So here I am down at my Grandparents house wondering what to heck I am going to do when I get home from my two week long break! I was done nothing and sad to say the only things I have accomplished are lacking in the Fun Winter Break I had planned; I have knitted two scarfs, one I plan on giving as a super late christmas gift and the other I will keep for myslef, selfish; yes well who cares. I have knitted a baby blanket for my lovely expecting cousin, a little girl, did I ever mention guys that I absolutely adore baby shopping. A serious downfall on my part; but I just can't help it. Anyway other than my bland knitting I have watched a series of Grey's Anatomy re-runs, Charmed, Ghost Whisperer, and sadly to say I have succombed to cooking shows. I have for christmas gotten an electeric mixer:
and I am far too excited for my own good to head home and make delicous tasty treats; too bad for me christmas and the holidays will be over by the time I head home but whatever right. I have twenty dollars burning a hole in my pocket right now, seeing as how I have lost my wallet I am looking online to see if anyone knows how to make one and have scored, so that is another thing I plan to do with my matter when I get home. So back to my twenty dollar dilema, unfortunately I cannot buy what I want to buy which is a toss up between something to make my room look...different and some amazing new wedges I found on urbanoutfitters.com while surfin away. Needless to say I will have to wait until money fairies drop by for their annual visit.


Comments

Popular Posts