words from the heart; something that made you special.

Alright guys well I came across an amazing blog in which I have found some amazing quotes that I want to share with you. I would like you to know that these are not my quotes, I am just repeating them because they are great. Here is the link to the blog if you want to check it out then here it is: http://looking-for-hope-quotes.xanga.com/

  • "the best moments in reading are when you come across something,, a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things that you'd thought special, particular to you. and here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met. maybe even someone long dead. and its as if a hand has come out and taken yours."
  • "she is strong enough to walk away;
    but broken enough to look back."
  • "we cling to music, to poems, to quotes, to writing, to art because we desperately do not want to be alone. we want to know we arent going crazy and someone else out there knows exactly how we are feeling. we want someone to explain the things we cant."
There lovely aren't they, I was thinking about putting up some picture in which I think expresses me. Comments would be lovely darlings.

Comments

Popular Posts