angus, thongs, and perfect snogging.

Okay so today watched Star-struck and Angus, thongs and perfect snogging. :) I am just starting on the second one so I will let you know how it is, I love London. It's amazing there not the mention it rain A L L T H E T I M E!! :))))) The girl was so pathetic some times I almost cried and then when her mom walking in I laughed so h a r d sparklingly water came out my nose and if you have ever had that happen it hurts like a bitch. Geez this movie was so embarrassing to watch some times... Over all it was very entertaining and good. Me personally I like reserved and artistic guys, as well as darkly disturbed. Yes weird but whatever.

Comments

  1. Haha! I watched this film in the cinema when it came out. It's a guilty pleasure... The guy Aaron i think he is called is so gorgeous and he's in that new film about John Lennon!! Do you love rain ? I do too - i think thats a rare quality haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love, love, love rain. Possibly more than I love Kris Allen's song Live Like We're Dying.
    I think it's a rare quality too, no one really likes rain anymore, go figure.
    lmasrotfwltka-laughmyassoffrollingonthefloorwhilelisteningtoKrisAllen. Case you were wondering...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts